Translucent and Highliters

Translucent panels and highlighters are two distinct items used in different contexts:

1. Translucent Panels:
Translucent panels are architectural elements typically made of materials like acrylic, polycarbonate, or glass that allow light to pass through while diffusing it. These panels are often used in interior and exterior design to create visually striking effects by manipulating natural or artificial light. Common applications include partitions, wall claddings, skylights, and decorative features in both residential and commercial settings. They provide privacy and aesthetics while still allowing light transmission, making spaces feel open and airy.

2. Highlighters:
Highlighters are writing utensils with fluorescent ink used for marking or emphasizing text in documents, notes, or books. They are commonly available in various colors such as yellow, green, pink, and orange. Highlighters are widely used by students, office workers, and professionals to highlight important information, key points, or passages for quick reference or studying. They are also used in creative endeavors like art and bullet journaling to add color and emphasis to drawings, designs, and layouts.

In summary, translucent panels are architectural elements used for light transmission and diffusion in design applications, while highlighters are writing tools used for emphasizing or marking text in documents and notes.